My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not Monday...

As you all were reading last night's post, I was at the hospital with Eliana giving her a bath and a feeding.  After the bath, she seemed very tired and seemed disinterested in taking her bottle.  During the feeding, she had three bradycardia episodes.  She (as well as Isabella and Isaac) had more of these a few weeks back but she had stopped.  At this point with coming home in sight, these episodes earn her more days in the hospital.  We have such mixed feelings:  We want her home so badly but want her to be physically ready to be home.   

I just called her day nurse and she has had two more episodes during feedings today.  Please pray that she grows out of these soon.  Thankfully her oxygen levels are still ok.  More than anything, I pray that God will hold her when I cannot.  And if you will, remember me~  my heart is not well torn between where she is now and home.

No comments: