My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Our Little Ones

It is with deep deep sadness that I write these words. Our little ones are with Jesus. Micah and I are broken-hearted. The boys are sad. It is impossible and overwhelming for me to understand why the Lord would take these, now 6, little ones to be with Him and not allow us to meet them this side of eternity. After thinking about the news for a bit, Elijah reminded me of something I had told him weeks ago, "Both choices were good for them, right Mommy? To be with us or Jesus?" He's right and we are glad for them, but we still hurt. They are lacking nothing but we are left needing everything right now. We covet your prayers while we grieve.

7 comments:

Jaime Wolter said...

What a sweet little boy that Elijah is. Both of your boys are. I will keep praying for them and you and Micah. Our hearts are so sad with you guys.

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry to read this. We've experienced this twice and know how badly it hurts. It's hard to understand but we know that God's plan is best. Praying for you!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry. We have been there too. It was our 3rd embryo adoption/embryo transfer that God saw fit to allow 2 of them to continue growing in my womb. I know what you are feeling.

Kristi Thomas said...

I am sad with you too. I just prayed for you. Miss and love you my friends!

Janet said...

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you all as you grieve.

Teressa Goodenow said...

Thank you Childs family for giving them a chance! They are home now safe and sound. I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you. Faith, Hope, and Love

Anna M said...

((Hug)) Tiffany. I'm praying for you and your family. Those sweet boys you have...how blessed you are to have all (three) of them!