My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exciting News

After months of waiting on the Lord to give Micah direction about this fall, we finally have it in the form of a Louisville Cardinal! Micah found out yesterday that he was accepted into Graduate Studies in the History Department at the University of Louisville. Of course the boys and I are so proud of him. He has worked so diligently, especially getting ready for the GRE. He and I plowed through nights of geometry and algebra problems to make sure his math score was sufficient. He plans to focus on American History.

Even though he will be attending U of L, I don't think that either one of us will be able to pull for them over our favorite teams, the Carolina Tarheels and Duke Blue Devils respectively! We all pray that God continues to lead and give us wisdom from this point on. He has only given us reason to believe that He is for us and that He can be trusted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled that you guys will be staying in Louisville! Praise God for an answered prayer!...among so many others!

Anonymous said...

I just clicked over and read the news. That's great to hear! Congrats to you Micah!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are making a great decision. Although, I must admit I enjoyed reading the Lucky Charms post much more!! I've never thought about keeping the marshmallows until last!

chance n said...

Congratulations Micah! This sounds right up your alley my friend.