My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Monday, June 02, 2008

Andrew's Head Injury Update, etc.

Andrew has been healing well. He goes to the doc today to have his stitches removed! It is amazing how quickly our bodies repair themselves, with the help of skilled docs through God's gracious general revelation:) Here he is with stitches and hopefully I can post soon with a picture of him with out them!
I had to include a picture of Elijah with his new friend, monkey. While we were on vacation, Micah found this monkey the same size and texture as "bear" and thought Elijah needed it. In fact, he needed it so badly, he squealed his tires to make it into the shopping center before they closed. This is very untypical of my husband!!! Nevertheless, monkey is the newest addition to our family and seems to be just as important as bear at this point!


I also have been doing more painting. I thought I would share my latest piece. I did this one for my mother-in-law. It is relaxing and much like good therapy to carefully and sometimes haphazardly put paint on a blank canvas~

No comments: