My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Elijah, Age 8

The last month has flown by.  With a long/short visit to NC for my sister Chelsea's wedding and all the festivities around it then a couple of weeks trying to get back into the swing of things at home, I have not had a minute to sit down and write!

However, it is a very special boy's 8th Birthday!  Without further ado, I present Elijah Haddon, Age 8.



This is a short interview I did with the big fella today.

Elijah, what is your name?
A:  (laughs) Elijah!  I wish my name was John.  No... Elijah.

How old are you?
A:  Eight!  ---billion!

What is your favorite thing to do?
A:  Play Wii U.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:  A Chick-fil-a worker with my Dad and maybe a Worship Pastor.

What is your favorite food?
A:  A Royal Red Robin Cheeseburger.

Who do you like to spend time with?
A:  Family and friends like Jude, Conlan, and Andrew.  Andrew stinks on Mario Kart!  Hahahahaha!!!  (Andrew is right beside him protesting)

What do you do really well?
A:  Latin (it is my favorite subject) and ride a bike.

What makes you laugh?
A:  Anything that has to do with -poop- and sarcasm.  (He then gives me a lengthy example of sarcasm.  It was funny... and sarcastic;)).

What is the best time of the day?
A:  Breakfast.  'Cause I love eating breakfast.

What are you afraid of?
A:  Sometimes the dark.

Who is your best friend?
A:  Jude.

What do you like to do with your family?
A:  Play board games, help make cake, and have a dance party.

What do you like to learn about?
A:  Latin.

Where do you like to go?
A:  Holiday World.

What is your favorite book?
A: The Panda Puzzle

If you had one wish what would it be?
A:  For a gazillion more wishes!

No comments: