My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall in NC

Three weeks ago, I got a well report from my doctor.  I want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for my healing and recovery.  After a very long road, I finally am feeling the absence of a constant uncertainty about my physical well-being.  I am thanking God for days filled with lifting littles and making meals and all the things I haven't been able to do for so long.

Right after my doctor's appointment and with his blessing, we left for North Carolina.  Micah and I had a few days alone at The Cove in Asheville, NC.  It was so good for us both to have time to sit and be fed (both physically and spiritually), meet new friends, and play for a while.  And Asheville in November is a playground ~ of colors, of crisp air, and breathtaking mountain-valley views.  We even hiked a small-esh hike to see this beautiful chapel on the property.





Of course the kiddos had a blast with the grands at their respective homes.  Here are some pics from the farm and around NC:









Chasing the rooster has become quite entertaining!

I was glad to get a visit with the Great-Grands.  They are avid joyinourjourney readers:)



I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Season!  

No comments: