My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Update

All I can say is, Praise God!

Micah's procedure yesterday showed no signs of a need for surgical intervention to deal with his hernias. Praise God! The most uncomfortable part of the whole day for him was removing the tape from his IV site! I kind of took advantage of the poor guy~ and his humorous short-term memory loss post anesthesia. Telling him the same information over and over and over (adding a few "he won't remember this in a minute" embellishments) and over was pretty funny! After a full afternoon's rest, he was up and back at work this morning.

I also heard from my doc. He spoke with the Fetal Care Center in Cincinnati, OH and they did not give our twin a TTTS diagnosis. Again I say, Praise God! I did learn that even though Eliana is a bit smaller than Isabella, they both have equal amounts of amniotic fluid given their sizes. One of the first signs of TTTS is an inadequate amount of fluid and if this does develop, we will be referred on for more testing. As of right now both girls are growing as God is intending them to grow each in their own, unique way. They will be checking them again in a couple of weeks. Please continue to pray for each of our babies.

3 comments:

carrie said...

So glad your fluid levels are equal. I will continue to follow your journey. I also carried identical twins in a triplet pregnancy and did end up with TTTS at 25 weeks, and had laser surgery at the Fetal Care Center. I'm praying fervently against this for you, and will continue to follow, especially as I can definitely be a source of info and support should the need arise (which I'm praying it won't). Congrats on your boy and girls and on doing such a good job, mama!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Praise God! I've been praying for you guys.

Ashley said...

Hi Tiffany! So glad to hear the babies are doing well. Just wanted you to know that I nominated you for a blog award~ come by and check it out!