My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Birthday Weekend

My 31st birthday this year was a memorable one. I felt truly loved, appreciated, and blessed with another year to grow. The calls and gifts from family and friends as well as the many Facebook messages were so kind. Andrew and Elijah made sure I was sufficiently loved on during the day and Micah took me to dinner in the evening where had flowers waiting at the restaurant.
The next day, July 2nd, we were still partying. Elijah turned 4 years old! What a big boy he is~ He spent the day playing and sharing new toys with Andrew. He got to ride the carousel a the mall, then at his request, go to Chuck-E-Cheese for some playtime and ice cream cake.

No comments: