My photo
We are a family of fifteen: eight already with Jesus and seven in desperate need of Him. This is the story God is writing in our lives. Proverbs 16:9

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Around our house, we have been celebrating daily the blessing of being made by a Creator who planned our first steps, first words, growth, and development from the beginning. Micah and I have been watching this played out in our boys, and it is fascinating. Elijah is blooming into this fiesty, strong little boy walking around like he has done it all his little life. He throws a ball with gusto and babbles like we should understand every incomprehensible word he utters. Andrew is full of very comprehensible words. He just affirmed my writing saying "That's great, Mommy. That's great." He is very positive and opinionated. He is very aware of his surroundings and is always concerned about where we are going and what we are going to do next.


The boys have been especially patient with me as I am recovering from a near-total thyroidectomy. I have been taking my first steps without a thyroid. God continues to give gracious healing to my body. Slowly but surely I am gaining strength. I have had so many helping hands in the process; family, friends, doctors, nurses, and not to mention Micah- I remember when he first proposed, he told me his only big concern in marrying me was that he had good health insurance. What a smart and perceptive man:)

Thank you to you all- who have walked with me through this!

No comments: